Sunday, August 3, 2014

College Starting Just Around the Courner!!!!

I'm now getting ready to move soon! I'm really nervous but let me tell you, I cannot wait! I just planned my first two weeks of cheap and healthy foods! You can never be too prepared I guess. I've been eating junk this summer. I've also been lacking on the exercise, but all that is about to change. With my new meal planning and a free gym at my college, I know within months I'll be able to have my dream body and be living a new healthy lifestyle!! So here Is my list. :) I'm going to snack on fruit and some veggies through out my day as well!


Day 1:

Breakfast: two boiled eggs

Lunch: Canned tuna salad w/ pita chips

2      6 oz. cans drained tuna, Your favorite balsamic vinaigrette or other cream based dressing

Dinner: 1 baked potato w/ grapes and carrots

Stuffed Potato:  "Bake" a potato in the microwave. Slit the potato open and top with 1 teaspoon soft margarine. low-fat cheese. Serve with carrot sticks and grapes.

Day 2:

Breakfast: two boiled eggs


Take a whole wheat or whole grain wrap, add your favorite turkey, a few apple slices, some brie and mix it with a homemade honey mustard dressing.

Dinner: spinach, mozzarella and basil all on top of a multigrain English muffin with tomatoes.

Day 3:

Breakfast: Eggs and tomatoes on an English muffin.

Lunch: Salad with cottage cheese

Dinner: Chicken breast w/ carrots and grapes.

Day 4:

Breakfast: yogurt w/ cottage cheese

Lunch: Tuna salad on English muffin

Dinner: Salad w/ cooked chicken

Day 6:

Breakfast: two boiled eggs

Lunch: Chicken wrap w/ cooked chicken, lettuce, tomatoes

Dinner: English muffin Pizza (same as day 2)

Day 7:

Up to you!!! J

Now Start over for Week 2!!!

 

Shopping List

1 carton of Eggs.
Some Low-fat Cheese
Brie Cheese
Mozzarella
Cherry tomatoes
1bag of Carrots
1 bag of Grapes
4 cans of Tuna
Pita chips
English Muffins
Bag of Apples
Healthy wrap
2 Yogurts
Cottage cheese
Turkey
Lettuce
Low fat dressing
(optional)
Basil
Steamed veggies
Soy milk

No comments:

Post a Comment